NERC needs your expertise to produce the most rewarding sessions for grid security professionals at GridSecCon 2021. As a leader in grid security, your views on best practices and the challenges facing the industry are invaluable. Submit an abstract by April 21 for training sessions (October 18) or breakout sessions (October 19-20) for GridSecCon 2021. Training sessions will be in four hour increments; breakout sessions will be in one hour increments. Successful submissions will be notified by May 17.
The E-ISAC is seeking abstracts from:
- Asset owners and operators in a physical or cyber security role;
- Academic researchers in the electricity industry;
- Sector-specific trade associations;
- Government partners;
- Cross-sector partners; and
- Industry vendors.
Please complete and submit your abstract submission by April 21.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you there virtually!
For more information or assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Canadian CERTs
- CRISP - Cyber Risk Info Sharing Program
- DHS - NICC, NCCIC, US-CERT, etc
- DOE Complex
- E-ISAC AOO Members
- E-ISAC Staff
- ESCC, including SEWG
- FBI, LE Fusion
- FERC - OEIS, etc
- International (other ISACs, CERTs)
- International AOOs
- NERC PR
- Other (inc. local/state commissions)
- Test Group
- Trade Organizations
- Watch Floor
- Admin, 04/08/2021