According to multiple open source websites, the Country of Georgia was hit with a cyber-attack that knocked out thousands of websites, as well as a national television station.
Court websites containing case materials and personal data have also been attacked, as well as the presidential website. The origin of the attack, and who was behind it, are not yet known at this time.
At present, the energy sector infrastructure has not been targeted; however, the E-ISAC will continue to monitor for additional developments and provide updates when necessary.
- Advanced Portal Users Group
- Canadian CERTs
- CRISP - Cyber Risk Info Sharing Program
- DHS - NICC, NCCIC, US-CERT, etc
- DNG-ISAC Portal
- DOE Complex
- E-ISAC Administrators
- E-ISAC AOO Members
- E-ISAC Staff
- FBI, LE Fusion
- FERC - OEIS, etc
- International (other ISACs, CERTs)
- Malware Submissions
- Other (inc. local/state commissions)
- Portal Feedback
- ThreatConnect Pilot Program
- Trade Organizations
- Watch Floor